Planning and exploitation of energy infrastructure at EPFL is managed by the Real Estate and Infrastructures Department.
Interaction with academia, the sustainable campus unit, and proceedings involving energy has motivated the creation of a communication tool dedicated the school’s energy activity. This tool presents general information relating to the planning and management of energy types employed by EPFL. Activities of the group, in collaboration with several partners, focus on the following points:
- Elaboration of the school’s energy strategy and implementation follow-up
- Realization of energy assessments and performance follow-up
- Implementation of energy savings projects
- Exploitation and planning of energy infrastructure at EPFL
- Updating of energy sales rates